***********************************

I'm alive... and still writing

Yep. Still here, still slaving away.

My 2nd blogiversary came and went, and I didn't even realize it. That's how craaaazy my life is nowadays. Baby boy has mastered the art of crawling, which means, I can't get a moment's peace unless he's napping. He's also my octopus boy--those little hands, my goodness, I don't know how he manages it but he can grab anything and everything, even stuff I thought were out of his reach. My two older kids also keep me busy. Which means that getting time to write is very tricky in my household. So I hoard my free time like it's gold. I haven't been blogging or checking out other blogs. I do tweet sometimes, but that's because it's more convenient than blogging, especially with an iPhone and a Twitter app. When I do go online, it's to check emails and do research for my WIP.

So anyway, there's my update for you. Nothing too important, really. Just wanted to say hello.

Source: Moriartys

8 comments:

Emily R. King said...

Glad to hear you're still writing! I've been busy with my 11 month old. Man, can he crawl fast! But it's fun, isn't it?

Precy Larkins said...

@Emily: Wow, I can't believe your little one is almost a year old!!

Anita Grace Howard said...

Eeps! I know busy, babe. And a little octopus? Your little punkin is so adorable! I love that description. hehe.

Hug all three of your wee ones for me, my sistah goat. #goatwub you!

Jennie Bennett said...

I've been really lucky to have an angel baby who sleeps well, doesn't cry much, and is generally easy-going. I don't know how I got so lucky. But he isn't crawling yet, so I probably won't have it so easy for much longer. Glad to see you blogging :)

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I can't imagine trying to write with kids. When I visit my sister, my nephews keep me so busy and by the end of the day I'm worn out.

Cheryl B. Dale said...

Wondered what had happened to you! Glad you're able to carve out a little writing time!

Bethany Crandell said...

*does double take*
YOU DID NOT post a picture of Lionel freaking Richie on your blog. Not certain if the feelings I have right now are admiration or concern.

love you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. princess costume

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »