***********************************

Y is for Yay! We're almost done!

Are you excited the A to Z challenge is almost over? Or are you bummed out the next one is not til next year?

I've had a LOT of fun doing this blogging challenge--even if it meant posting and commenting every day. I wrote most of my posts the month before, except for a few letters (like U and Y, for instance) because I couldn't immediately think of an appropriate topic. But I figured when I get there, I'll get there. And here I am. :)

The best part was visiting other blogs and seeing what they've come up with--and boy, you guys are so darn creative! It was also very NICE meeting new blogger friends. *waves*

Question of the day:

What are you planning to do after the challenge? Are you thinking of going on a break, a hiatus, or will you be diving back in to your regular scheduling? Or perhaps another blogfest/blog challenge (yowza!)?

I am most definitely going on a hiatus. See, this is me right now.

Kindly ignore my pink sausage-looking fingers.
Thank the heavens you don't have to see my feet or my ankles.
They are swollen beyond recognition.

And I'm going to get a LOOOOOT bigger still. Baby boy is due this summer (yikes! Where did the time go? It's coming up sooo fast!),so the A to Z blog challenge was sort of my last big hurrah before I disappear for a while--not forever, mind you. And if there's anything worth mentioning or blogging about during my hiatus, I'm pretty sure I'll be on it STAT! So you'll still get to hear from me sporadically. :D

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'll see you on Monday for the last letter post. Zeeee yah!

10 comments:

M.J. Fifield said...

I'll be going back to my regular blogging schedule after the challenge. Now I just need to figure out what that was...

Enjoy your weekend.

Cristina said...

you are sooooooo cute!!!!!! I'm not trying to be creepy or anything, I swear ;)

I'm so glad the challenge is coming to an end. I've had fun, found some awesome new blogs.. but my decision to participate happened on the 1st day of the challenge, so I had nothing planned.. ugh. it's been a long month of posting every day.

I am taking a break for a week... maybe two.

Tasha Seegmiller said...

Holy cow, what was in the writer waters a few months ago? Lots of cute pregnant ladies right now :) Enjoy your break.

Krista McLaughlin said...

Adorable! :) And completely understand - you take what time you need to get ready for that baby boy.

I'm excited that A-Z is going to be over. It was fun, but I'm worn out. :)

Patricia JL said...

I'll be going back to my usual blogging. Although, it will feel a bit odd at first.

Early congrats on the bouncing baby boy. =)

Connie Keller said...

Two of my kids were born in August so I know what it's like going through the hot days of summer being pregnant. Stay cool and drink lots of fluids. I can't wait to see photos of the baby! I hope it all goes well.

Shannon Lawrence said...

Congrats on making it through! Cute picture! I hope the rest of the pregnancy treats you well.

After this, I'll probably be returning to my posts as usual. Tina and I will be doing a follow-up blog hop intended to encourage people to continue through the list of blogs that they hadn't gotten to from the A-to-Z yet. We did it last year.

Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

Simon Kewin said...

Yay, nearly there! I shall return to my normal level of blogging, and do more writing!

Lynn(e) Schmidt said...

You look beautiful!

Also, I didn't take part in the challenge, so I'll be stoked to partake next year!

Rachna Chhabria said...

You look all glowing and a lovely would be mommy, stop worrying about the bloated limbs, they will soon disappear.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »