***********************************

A Guest Post and a Blog Award

I just wanted to spotlight this amazing blogger real quick. Rachna Chhabria of Rachna's Scriptorium posts interviews and wonderfully helpful writing tips. Plus, she's always nice to me, leaving comments that make me smile. So to you, Rachna, I award the Cool Blogger Award. No rules with this one. Just claim it and enjoy. And you're free to pay it forward if you choose to do so.



Thank you, Rachna, for being a bright spot of sunshine in the blogosphere!

A few days ago I got an email request from a blogger wishing to guest post on my blog. Of course I said yes! It's always fun meeting new people and getting to know them.

Anmol Gupta from The Impact of Thoughts created this poem for us to enjoy. Thanks for sharing, Anmol!

A World beyond Boundaries
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Yes! I dare to wish it
A Utopia you can say but
Hope is the word for me..
A world where exist no boundaries…

Where A girl is as equal to her counterpart
A black is as good as a white
Where nothing other than love
Can even think to reside.

Where A Poet is free to express
And there exists nothing to suppress
Where freedom becomes the utmost priority
And there exists nothing such as “HUMAN CALAMITY”.

Where I can be your friend
And asking everybody’s surname is not a trend
Where peace is not the gap between wars
And we care for earth more than mars.

Where there exists no species like HYPOCRITE
And doing things is considered more artistic
Than learning a quotation to write…

Yes! I dare to wish
A Utopia you can say but
Hope is the word for me..
A world where exist no boundaries…

9 comments:

Rachna Chhabria said...

Hi Cherie...you are such a sweetie. Thanks for giving me the Cool Blogger Award. I love it. I also love to read the comments you leave on my blog.

The fact that my comments bring a smile to your face is the biggest award for me. Hugs.

Anmol Gupta's poem is wonderful. I like meeting new bloggers :)

Anonymous said...

congrats to Rachna!

And what a nice shoutout Cherie!

Unknown said...

Hey thanks cherie for posting my poem on your blog...

Peggy Eddleman said...

That's an awesome poem! I love it!

Tara Tyler said...

what a cool award =)
pretty!
and lovely poem!

Krista said...

Congrats! You have received an award on my blog. Stop by to claim it.

Jessie Humphries said...

Much props for the poetry. I forget how much I love a well written poem.

Anita Grace Howard said...

Nice to meet both Rachna and Anmol! Nice props, Cherie sparkles. :)

Precy Larkins said...

Hi guys, thanks for stopping by! Sorry if I've been sort of MIA lately in the blogosphere. The writing muse is back (hooray!) so I've been working on my WIP.

Love you guys! I'll try to visit you when I can. Have a great weekend!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »