***********************************

Green Looks Good on Me (I Think!)

The best thing about having nice blogger friends is getting awards from them. Who needs an Oscar or an Emmy when you can have the ever green Versatile Blogger Award?



Yep, the lovely Charissa Weaks of A Day in the Life of an Aspiring Author graciously handed me this award. Thank you, Charissa! You rock, girl!

Since I've done this before, I won't bore you with another 7 random things about me. Instead, I'm going to give you a list of 7 bloggers I'm tagging and the reasons why I think they're great. :D

1. Suzanne Payne. She's an Elementay Music teacher, a mother, wife, friend, hottie (in my book, hehe! It's our secret code of sorts), Twitter buddy, and a writer. This lady has heart, and I love her sincerity.

2. Anna Banks. This chicka is hilarious! If you follow her on Twitter, you'll know what I mean. Plus, Anna's debut novel OF POSEIDON is coming out soon. And it is lovely. And I can't wait to read it. ;)

3. J. Lea Lopez. Because she's crazy-fun, loves Jell-O, she's a #goatposse member, and she's an AQer (Agent Query member). J.Lea writes sexy stories too. Woot!

4. Kimberly Krey. She's a Utahn mom-writer-reader like me. And she likes doughnuts. ;D

5. Michelle Simkins. Fellow #goatposse member, AQer, Greenwoman (as in she's all earthy and green and fae-like. No, she's not actually green, she just embodies it. Hehe.), feminist, knitter, gardener, tea drinker, reader, mother, wife, friend, writer (not in that order, btw). Versatile, indeed.

6. Leigh T. Moore. She's fun, she's cool, and she's super nice! Follow her blog and you'll see what I mean. :)

7. Masako Moonshade. (How cool is that name?) She's a fellow AQer and Twitter buddy. I'm only getting to know her but  I think she's FAB. ;)

Have a great week, everyone! <3

19 comments:

Kimberly Krey said...

Awe, Thank you, my dear!
Quite the honor! :)

The East Coaster said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for a list of new blogs to check out!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the well deserved award, and I always appreciate being introduced to new and interesting blogs! Thanks!

julie fedderson said...

Congrats on the award--it is truly well deserved! And thanks for the links, I always love finding new people to meet.

Sarah Tokeley said...

Congratulations on your award, and thanks for some new blogs to check out :-)

J. Lea Lopez said...

Awww thanks, chica! I need to create a page for my blog awards lol

Bethany Crandell said...

Well...speaking as someone who knows a couple of those gals I'd say you done did a good job presenting your awards!!

LTM said...

aww! Man, cherie, you must've read the tea leaves and known I needed a little shot in the arm. I do appreciate this, and versatility is a gift I'm in need of at the moment. Thanks!!! :o) <3

Caitlin Vincent said...

I'm glad you like awards, because I have another one for you! Come by and get it when you get a minute. I'm off to check out the gals you linked :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! That's really sweet~

Kate Evangelista said...

Hard color to pull off, but yes, it does look good. :-)

Rachna Chhabria said...

Congrats on the award, Cherie. You have a great blog. Thanks for the links to some fabulous new blogs I have not yet discovered.

Jennifer Prescott said...

Green looks good on everyone, especially you!

A.M.Supinger said...

Congrats to Cherie and her seven bloggers!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Green does look good on you! Congratulations!!

Precy Larkins said...

Hi guys! Thanks for the comments. I'm sorry I've been MIA in the blogosphere, but I've been getting that word count meter to move every week! Yes, I'm almost done, and maybe things will be back to normal. Until NaNoWriMo starts...eek!

Love you all!

P.S. Phresh, green is best on YOU!

Jessie Humphries said...

I am green with envy!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Cherie!!! More lovely blogs to look at! yay!

BBC said...

Green looks good on you... silly girl! What doesn't look good on you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »