***********************************

Chapter 9 of "The Skeleton Key" and A Scary, Evil Meme

NEWS FLASH! The voting is now ON for the Zombunny contest and my entry "Beware the Bunny" is a finalist! So please, if you like my story and illustrations, vote for me! Click here.

Hello Monday!

Business first. The Skeleton Key Round Robin Blogvel gets steamy with Chapter 9 by JLea Lopez of Jello World. Check it out! All previous chapters can be found in the Table of Contents.



And now for the funny: I give you a scary, evil meme.

This is my response to the Panty Meme I've been tagged with. Yes, I'm looking at you Jenny Phresh and Riley Redgate! Originally created by the Greenwoman aka Michelle Simkins who nefariously schemed this meme from tweep pressure. =)

Enjoy...or not.

Evil Panty Meme
by: writercherie


I've also been tagged in two other memes and two blog awards, but I promise I will get to them tomorrow. Thank you, Rachna Chhabria, Deirdra Edden-Coppel, Lena Roy, and Kacimari! ;D

12 comments:

Anita Grace Howard said...

Ohmyholygoodness!! LOLOLOL! You rock my panties, sparkly girl! Heee. Well done and SO creative! And the "I was a girl scout once" line was hysterical!!

I'll never look at dishrags the same again.

Great job! :D

Anonymous said...

OMG. I 'bout died. HAHAHA "If you tell me they are knickers I will hunt you down tonight." LMAO!!!

Angela V. Cook said...

I wish I had sound on my laptop :o( It looks cute though! lol! I'll try to get on one of my kids' computers later on and check it out ;o)

Unknown said...

LOL! Omg that was great!!!!

RaShelle Workman said...

LOL. Very funny!

Jennie Bennett said...

Ha! I knew you would be a finalist.

"hot rutabaga's and toenail clippings." I think I'm going to curl up in a corner now and try to keep from throwing up. lol!

A.M.Supinger said...

outrageously awesome! This is why I love you! *smooch*

Precy Larkins said...

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you enjoyed my video. This vid took too long to make with me stumbling my way through it. *Filmmaking is NOT in my future, btw.* :D

Lydia Kang said...

The bumpit and fangs line might be the best! LOL!

Suzanne Payne said...

Oh My GOSH! Cherie, I think you win for most original panty meme! That was EPIC! How in the world did you do that??? So great...I had to pause it because I was laughing and I didn't want to miss anything! I loved the words in purple glitter! You're rockin' Hollywood! love you!

Bethany Crandell said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Brilliant! Simply, utterly, brilliant! That was genius! My face hurts from smiling, and look at all the exclamation points!!, I've gone mad!

I love the bear nod--that was rad. You brought it, doll. Awesome!

Precy Larkins said...

Lydia, thank you! Someday I will explain the not-so-hidden meaning of the bumpit and the fangs combo. Actually, you could probably ask any of the goatposse tweeps on Twitter. ;)

Suzanne, thank you girlfriend! Glad you liked it. ;)

Bethany, my favorite rookstar! I'm so glad you're back. =) And yes, the bears were for you and Phresh, my dear. Love yah!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »