***********************************

Chapter 4 of the Round Robin Blogvel and Some Sweet Blog Awards!

Hello Monday!

There's been a change in the Skeleton Key Round Robin Blogvel line-up. Chapter 4 is now up by my favorite teen, Riley Redgate over at In The Jungle,.

On other sweeter news, two awesome blogger friends were nice enough to give me blog awards. Kimberly Krey of The Write View and Carissa Elg of My Inner Stillness handed me another Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.


These two chicas are rock n'rollers when it comes to writing and blogging. Thank you, ladies! The rules are to pick 15 other bloggers and share 7 random facts about myself. But today, I'm going to be a rebel and break the rules. Instead of picking recipients, I am giving this to anyone who wants this strawberry goodness in their side bar. Don't be shy. Come and take it. Just right-click on picture and do "Save Picture As".

I'm sharing 7 songs I like to listen to, instead of the usual random facts. Enjoy!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12 comments:

Rachna Chhabria said...

Congrats for the award. Great choice of songs.

Precy Larkins said...

Thanks Rachna!

Carissa Andrews said...

What a fun idea of posting songs! You are amazing, woman! So glad that I have the privilege of knowing you!

Simon Kewin said...

Congrats - and, fantastic, I don't know any of those! Always like to discover new things ...

Kimberly Krey said...

Love that you did the songs! Great idea - fantastic music selections! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards!!!

I think I'll hang here for a bit and just listen. Even an old pseudonym like myself enjoys new experiences when it comes to music.

Best-

Jennifer Prescott said...

My computer began singing before I had scrolled all the way down, which made me think the strawberry shortcake was telling me to "just breathe." It scared the daylights out of me, I'll tell you!

T.S. Welti said...

Argh! I really wish I could see your seven songs, but I'm reading your post from my iPhone. No flash. :( Well, I'll assume the songs are as awesome as you and say, "My! What great taste in music you have!" :)

Anita Grace Howard said...

I love that you're a rebel child, sparkly. LOL on Pony girl's comment! Hee. I'm going to read this blogvel this week if it KILLS ME. Later, sweet stuff. :)

Krista McLaughlin said...

I love your seven songs, I might take that little award. It's pretty cute. :)

Precy Larkins said...

Carissa: And likewise, my friend. :)

Simon: Hey, thanks for listening!

Kimberly: Thanks, hun!

Phresh: a singing strawberry shortcake. You're on to something here... Lol!!

T.S.: LOL! I'm sorry you can't open it. Yeah, it doesn't work on my iPhone either. But I can tell you the songs:

Breathe (2 am) by Anna Nalick
Wreck of the Day (same)

Magic by Colbie Caillat
Oxygen (same)

Marry Me by the Train

Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie

Anita: hey luv, good to see u! Don't kill yourself over the blogvel. It'll be around for a while. ;)

Krista: YES, GO TAKE IT! You are sweet and strawberry shortcake is yum!!

Precy Larkins said...

Bryce, I did not forget you! Just hard to type and scroll using my phone ;) I am glad you like the music. Feel free to hang around. :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »