***********************************

Monday Funnies

Hello Monday!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I know I did. My family and I spent Saturday morning and afternoon setting up for the Ouelessebougou Fundraising Dinner Auction. By evening, we were tired but excited for the event, especially the kiddos who had been eyeing certain items they wanted to bid on (and yes, we won them! A Tangled Gift basket for her, and a Toy Story Gift basket for him). So I'm happy to report that it was a huge success.

Even though I didn't win any amazing trips to Hawaii (sigh!). But I did take home a yummy-looking cinnamon bread, which made me forget the words diet and calories. Mmmm...maybe I'll have one right now.

Check out the funnies. And I'll pass you some virtual gooey oh-so-heavenly cinnamon bread. Do you want jam with yours?

Enjoy!


Ode to the Spell Check

Eye halve a spelling chequer

It cam with my pea sea

It plainly marques four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

And weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite

Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it

I am shore your pleased two no

Its letter perfect awl the weigh

My chequer tolled me sew!

--Author Unknown



Photo by Bill Gracey

3 comments:

Jennifer Archer said...

Hi Cherie! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'll take my cinnamon bread with jam, thank you. :-) Love the grinning horse!

BTW--you mentioned seeing if your B&N has my book. If they don't, ask them to order it. They don't charge you shipping. Love your blog. I'll be back!

Precy Larkins said...

Hi Jennifer! Yeah, I'll go check later when I do my morning errands. Here's your bread and jam =) Happy Monday!

Anita Grace Howard said...

Hi Cherie! LOL on the great poem above. Oh, and no jam for me! Cinnamon gooeyness is perfection. You don't mess w/perfection, baby. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »