***********************************

Cracked Myself Out of the Egg so I Could Tweet, Tweet, Tweet!

The overwhelming facts were against me.

Everywhere I looked, the little blue birdie flashed its cerulean feathers to taunt me.

Tweet, tweet, tweet! it said.

No, no, no, I replied. Too busy. I have a WIP to finish, kids to raise, a house to clean, dinner to cook, books to read, and a blog to keep.

Tweet, tweet, tweet. Accompanied with a glint of its eye. Mocking and enticing me at the same time.

I threw up my hands in frustration. Alright, I give up. I'll come take a look.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I did not just take a look. I took a dive. I am now on Twitter and yes, you can follow me. Imagine that.

Thanks to Anita Howard who posted this, and made me think if she's brave enough to take the plunge, maybe I'm brave enough too? Hmm...still not sure.

Another thank you goes to Nina Badzin who wrote a twitter for dummies post here.

If you're already on Twitter, come and say hello. I'm still learning to fly.


8 comments:

BBC said...

Dude, Cherie, I will FIND you! (yeah, think of Daniel Day Lewis saying it Last of the Mohicans style, and then it's cool, otherwise, it's just kinda creepy).

I'm there too, lady - @bigblackcat97! We shall tweet at each other much!

Precy Larkins said...

I'm already following u. What do u think is the best app for twitter on iPhone? I'm having problems with lists and following peeps. Tried twitter online on desktop; it's just as retarded. Maybe it's me who's not doing it right.

BBC said...

Yeah see... I've got a phone for truckers, due to my love of dropping things. You know who you should ask? @RC_Lewis - she's a smart gal :)

BBC said...

Oh, and for on the computer try TweetDeck - its an Adobe software download, free and easy to sort by lists.

Precy Larkins said...

Awesome! I'll try Tweetdeck. Hmm...gotta go find RC now.

Anonymous said...

lol welcome to the dark side!

oh btw is this a new blog theme / layout? I like it.

Precy Larkins said...

Hi Sophie! Thanks lol. Yes, new layout. Glad u like it! Are u on twitter? I guess I should go check. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yessum! I am also in an allegiance with the dark side. hahaha

I think the new layout is rather refreshing change of pace. Nice!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »