***********************************

NEWS!! No, The Baby's NOT Here Yet... (Part 1)

I'm writing this with my brain only partially functioning. It is late at the moment, true (almost midnight, my time). And I've had this nasty cold and cough-turning-into-asthma combo for a month now. Don't even get me started on my pregnancy woes. I have less than 2 months left--which means, an even bigger belly, grossly swollen hands and feet, and aches and pains all you mothers out there are all too familiar with.

But wait--don't leave. I'm not really here to whine and groan. I'm here to

CELEBRATE!!!

*cue happy dance-a-ma-jig music or something*



*just don't ask me to dance*


You see, my dear and oh-so-wonderful friends, I HAVE AN AGENT!


After 6 weeks of intermittent querying, I have found the PERFECT, MOST FABULOUS, and SUPER ADORABLE person who loves my book Hidden just as much as I love it. And I'm so thrilled, my brain is only partially functioning. (Really. I'm still in a daze. Or it's possibly the cough medicine messing up my noggin.)

Which is why I'll stop here for now and continue my story on my next post. *dundundun*

(Nothing like a cliffhanger to spoil the day ruin your mood make you come back for more.)


19 comments:

Tonja Drecker said...

Oh...oh...oh...Do I get to be the first to congratulate you?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'll do a little dance for you.

Here's wishing you lots of luck and a quick deal/sale!

Christine Murray said...

That's fantastic news! I'm really pleased for you :)

Mia K Rose said...

Dropping by here as well to give you an uber third congrats!

Though, I am super curious to who the lucky agent is to get you and your awesome sounding story. :)

Cristina said...

CONGRATULATIONS! awesome, awesome news. YAY!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's super.

Krista said...

Yea! Happy dance, happy dance. Woohoo! Yea!

Rachna Chhabria said...

Congratulations. This is awesome news. Really happy for you :)

Emily R. King said...

Congrats! That's awesome news. I can't wait to hear who it is. :)

Jennie Bennett said...

WAHOOO!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Happy, happy, day!!

Jemi Fraser said...

I'm SO happy for you! That query was so good and the concept so unique I was sure it would get you an agent!!! :)

If I wasn't so busy happy dancing for you, I'd be upset the story stopped there... but I need to keep Elaine company with her dance!

YAY!!!!

Leslie said...

What fabulous news to start the week! And now I'm dying to find out who it is and your story of how it went down. Post again soon!

Joyce Alton / @joycealton said...

YAY, Cherie!!!!! I knew you'd make it. May the high last for a long time.

Precy Larkins said...

THANK YOU, guys! :)

Sorry I had to cut the story short last night. I'll post the next part as soon as the fog in my brain clears up.

<3 you all!

LTM said...

Hey! SUPER CONGRATS to you!!! That is fantastic! Whoot! :o) <3

Jessie Humphries said...

Such a cruel cliffhanger! I want to know who the lucky agent is. I will take a personal email now :).

Golden Eagle said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is AWESOME! :)

Angie Sandro said...

EEP! I just gave a mini scream when I read this fabulous news. I scared my poor coworker. I'm so very, very, excited for you!!

Much love and congrats:-)

Lori M. Lee said...

Aaaaah CONGRATS!!!!

Krista McLaughlin said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »