***********************************

Show Some Love

It's V-Day! So I decided to come out of hiding, despite my headache-plagued noggin, to show some love. Which means...blog awards that I've gotten not-quite-so-recently and are now in dire need of being passed onto deserving individuals so that love may continue to abound in the blogosphere. :)

Photo By EPMLE
First off, from the ever lovely Tanya Reimer of Life's Like That, she awarded me not one, but TWO blog awards! Thanks, Tanya! Je t'adore!  

          

Wowza!! Nice, eh? There are rules, of course, but since I've already done the give-us-seven-random-things-about-you thingy, and since my life is not superbly exciting as, say, a sky-diving/bungee-jumping nuthead person, I will skip this rule. (The only excitement I get lately is feeling tiny flutters in my belly, which one could argue was possibly the baby moving, or a severe case of indigestion.)

So, onto the awardees!

1. Kristin Baker Przybyla of Fairies and Pirates, etc. (If I bungled up your last name, K, I'm very soorrry!!)

2. The Golden Eagle. Yeah, 'cause she's golden. ;)

3. My teen pal Riley who's so ever clever and witty. She blogs at In the Jungle,. (Seriously, I can't remember if I've already given you the same awards, Riley girl. Just bonk me in the head if I did.)

4. Kate of Kate's Free Write. She's a painter! And a writer! And a mother like me!

5. Rachel Searles of Awkward Girl (though there's nothing awkward about her.) ;)

That's it for now since the monstrosity that is my headache is rearing its ugly head at me. To all my followers who have faithfully continued to show me support even though I have become one of the dreaded "sporadic" bloggers (it's only temporary, people!), I give you this award:

Yes, please don't hesitate to grab this. You deserve this. All of you.

This was given to me by my beautiful preggy friend, J.A. Bennett, who, despite her morning sickness and fatigue, still manages to blog every week (I swear I don't know how she does it.) Thanks, Jen! Love ya!

13 comments:

Rachel Searles said...

Thanks Cherie! You're so sweet! :)

Kate said...

Well that was a fun surprise! Thank you for thinking of me!!!! May my many exclamation points bless you with punctuative (not really a word, is it?) bliss.

i'm erin. said...

Hey Cherie! I'll have to check out those people you awarded. More to stalk. Happy Valentine's day.

Rachna Chhabria said...

Hi Cherie..I am sure my online hug will get rid of that nasty headache you have got ;)

Bethany Crandell said...

Sorry about the noggin cramps--I've got them, too. Going on...2 weeks now--blech!
Happy Valentine's Day (a day delayed) my lovely!

Golden Eagle said...

Thank you so much for the awards! :)

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

Cherie cheri. I hope you feel better by now. I sent you an email on the 14 telling you about your win on my blog. Otherwise check out the secong last post on the blog. Ciao

Jennie Bennett said...

Yay for baby flutters! How exciting! I really don't know how I do it either, all I know is that I have an addiction and I can't break it, lol :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the awards! I'm sorry you have been suffering from headaches. I hope it's better soon.

Cheryl B. Dale said...

Sorry about the headache! Guess it's part of the condition!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the headache. Hope you're doing better!

Kristin Baker said...

You got my name right! Woo hoo! ;)

Tanya Reimer said...

Hey congrats!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »