***********************************

Just a little side note...and a big THANK YOU!

I won Michelle Simkins' Give Me Your Cute Evil Longing to Eat Brains with my illustrated short story entry "Beware the Bunny", so THANK YOU to all of you who voted for me! I really, really appreciate your support. My family is excited to welcome Ryan the Yarn Zombunny into our home. <3

Also, I am guest posting at A.M. Supinger's blog Inner Owlet with my MGish short story called "The Magic Pebble". It has a dragon, possibly. And a humongous fish. ;)

Okay, now back to our regular programming...don't forget to join the BOOK GIVEAWAY contest. The prize: T.S. Welti's debut MG novel "The Fifth Specter", book one of the Parker Chance series.

9 comments:

T.S. Welti said...

I just read your Magic Pebble story on Inner Owlet. I loved the magical, old-worldy atmosphere you created. You are an amazing writer. :)

Congrats on winning Ryan! I voted for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning!!!!

Jennie Bennett said...

I knew you would win! Your story was awesome sauce :) Off to check out your guest post!

Lori M. Lee said...

Woohoo, congrats!!!

Javid Suleymanli said...

Congrats Cherie! :)

Anita Grace Howard said...

Congrats again, my friend. :) Now I'm off to check out your short.

Precy Larkins said...

Thank you so much!! I love you guys <3 ;)

Sorry I've been gone all day.

Caitlin Vincent said...

Congrats on winning the Zombunny!

Your short story was fantastic. I liked Maggie's voice and the atmosphere you created. Have you thought about turning it into a MG novel?

Anonymous said...

Yay for the win! Great writers have a tendency to do that!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »